Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st June 2011
(14-06-2011, 09:32 PM)manrogue Wrote: Will definately be down this week if the nice guy by the name of stuart can still give me a lift? (creeping i know Tongue)
will have a 1500 point space marine army definatly with me as my various bits and pieces have turned up! still in process of painting them, so wont be to great standard.
will play whoever but still not up to scratch on rules, seems ALOT simpler than the old days so should be okay hopefully!
dan would hayley want to play the space marines and would wince like to play hayley she has chaos deamons

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Palying is always priority for me. But if there is nobody available i can do some painting job.
Anyway im not paired up yet and still waiting for some offers.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Stuart I fancy Malifaux. 25ss for a start (should be whats in a starter box, but feel free to switch out some models if you fancy I may take Coryphee's) and we can try and work out these rules. If you cannot get them all cleaned and assembled, I can always give you some Blu-Tac to adhere the models into their slots, so they at at the very least gamable.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(15-06-2011, 06:56 PM)Gareth Wrote: Stuart I fancy Malifaux. 25ss for a start (should be whats in a starter box, but feel free to switch out some models if you fancy I may take Coryphee's) and we can try and work out these rules. If you cannot get them all cleaned and assembled, I can always give you some Blu-Tac to adhere the models into their slots, so they at at the very least gamable.

I'm not sure my brain is ready to absorb yet another set of rules following my introduction to Warmachine last week, but I'll give it a go - count me in for a 25 soulstone scrap.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Well if you would rather give it a skip, you can run me through Warmachine instead. Tbh I just fancy a non-WFB week.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Let's provisionally go with Malifaux as it gives me the impetus to assemble my models, and we can then muddle through the rules together, but I'll bring my Warmachine along as well.
(15-06-2011, 04:45 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote:
(14-06-2011, 09:32 PM)manrogue Wrote: Will definately be down this week if the nice guy by the name of stuart can still give me a lift? (creeping i know Tongue)
will have a 1500 point space marine army definatly with me as my various bits and pieces have turned up! still in process of painting them, so wont be to great standard.
will play whoever but still not up to scratch on rules, seems ALOT simpler than the old days so should be okay hopefully!
dan would hayley want to play the space marines and would wince like to play hayley she has chaos deamons
lol just spotted this!
i dont mind, quite happy to play or watch. if Hayley is new like me, we could always just a have small 500 or 1000 point battle to learn rules?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm giving Vince (manrogue) a lift tomorrow - if anyone else needs one just holler.
guess what, at the last minute sams had the cheek to say he doesn't want to do it any more and we are 1 person down which means sarah won't get a game at the moment.

maybe if hayley plays sarah and vince can help me and we can use some of his figures if he wants to.

so anoying

sorry guys

Angrytom.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Really enjoyed the Malifaux walk-through tonight - the card system seems to work really well, and there plenty of interesting characters with unique talents.

"Hans" seemed particularly effective Big Grin