Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th February 2014
I have a feeling that I may not be in attendance much this night. A quick run up with Saga stuff and a return home to crack on with painting, appears to be on the cards. That and the fact Cardiff vs Villa is on TV.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Updated list of games arranged.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cant make it tonight now!
Short notice but does anyone have a can of Purity Seal / Anti Shine / Dullcote, that they can bring tonight, and I buy / beg / steal?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
i have,you can borrow np
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Cheers for the game was really close in the end even if I didn't roll fortune and going second :p

BBV looks like it will have lots of LoS blocking terrain, so should stand me in good stead that I can take the game to turn7, with no fortune and at the end of turn6 we were even!

I will have to be more aggressive with the Wraithknights deployment, even if it's a distraction :p

Yep fantastic game Rob, LoS blocking terrain was used brilliantly and forced me to get much closer than i would have liked. I think i may have played too aggressive at times, but was nice change to play that way rather than conservatively.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Hope Justin & Si enjoyed the SAGA intro - couple of very brutal games!

Thanks for lending us some figures Gaz, let me know if you want me to drop them back to you.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."