Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th January 2014
Ok Vince, thanks for letting me know, looking for a game tonight then
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(28-01-2014, 10:34 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(28-01-2014, 09:24 AM)Shucky Wrote: I can do 1850, just let me know since ive gotta go teach a class other wise

1850 and your on for tonight.

Game on Big Grin
Updated list of games arranged. Couple of cancellations so a few games left to sort.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I don't know whether Dave will have seen that Sam had to cancel before the meeting, so is anyone available to stand in for a game of 40K with him? Might be worth dropping him a txt if so (you can grab his number from the contact details thread in the members section).
im down for the Warhammer Fantasy campaign too, house move has been pushed back a week
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(28-01-2014, 01:04 PM)Stuart Wrote: I don't know whether Dave will have seen that Sam had to cancel before the meeting, so is anyone available to stand in for a game of 40K with him? Might be worth dropping him a txt if so (you can grab his number from the contact details thread in the members section).

I'll text him now
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers Chris
Hey guys, vince was due to lend me 2 battlesuits and 4 gun drones for my game tonighy buy he now cant make it! Dont suppose anyone has anything i can borrow? My stuffs already packed in the car so i cant dig anything out myself! Confused
Also need 2 bikes if anyone can help?
Ok I'm playing Dave at 40k, 1500pts.

Nick, I could bring some models for you to proxy if you want - don't have any Tau but would terminators and marines be OK as a substitute? Think they have the right base size but the termies might be a bit shorter than battle suits.