Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th January 2014
Updated list of games arranged so far.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Does anyone have 3 broadside size models and some drones i can borrow this week? Dont think mine will arrive in time let alone get built!
(22-01-2014, 01:48 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Does anyone have 3 broadside size models and some drones i can borrow this week? Dont think mine will arrive in time let alone get built!

Will check when i get in but sure i have something you can use (using mine myself this week) whether it is crisis suits or whatever. Definitely have the drones.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(22-01-2014, 01:48 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Does anyone have 3 broadside size models and some drones i can borrow this week? Dont think mine will arrive in time let alone get built!

Not playing them unless they are WYSIWYG! lolTongueTongue

Pssssshh :p i hope you dont roll gate and get intercepted like a bitch!!

Cheers vince!
(22-01-2014, 03:37 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Pssssshh :p i hope you dont roll gate and get intercepted like a bitch!!

Cheers vince!

Just checked and have three crisis suits you can use. Will bring them with me. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Looking for any 40k league game from group 2. Hit me up Smile
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(22-01-2014, 10:53 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(22-01-2014, 03:37 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Pssssshh :p i hope you dont roll gate and get intercepted like a bitch!!

Cheers vince!

Just checked and have three crisis suits you can use. Will bring them with me. Smile

Awesome!! Cheers man
SAM are you still up for the league game.

If not I could bring my copy of FIREFLY to club on Tuesday if anyone wants a game
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
WARHAMMER FANTASY CAMPAIGN STARTS TONIGHT

Hi folks,

Right, we will kick-off on Tuesday.

Don’t be put off by the rules i have simplified things. All will become clear… I'll do handouts to take away after the first session.

First you will establish your campaign territories, capital + 4 random tiles.

For Tuesday you need an army list based on standard rules for army composition total 1,500 points.

Your army will evolve through the campaign, i.e. you can change its composition from turn to turn, some units will gain and lose abilities after each battle.

Events may see you gain re-enforcements, but the maximum size your army can grow to is 1,750 points.

25% of your 1,500 point army can be made up from allies per main rule book.

Initial restrictions. You can have a total of two units chosen from Heroes and Special, i.e. 2 x Heroes, or 2 x Specials, or 1 of each, (or just one or none of the above).

You start with a maximum of 2 magic items.

Now, in the first game you need to split your force in to two. An attacking force of 900 points and a defending force of 600 points. You can ignore % splits for this…

(If you only have 1000 points of figures (Gaz) then with some creative thinking you can still cover a 1500 point army given that only 900 or 600 will be in use...)

You will nominate one of your territories to go with each force attacking and defending. This is what's at stake win or lose.

You will all roll for initiative and the Lord (or ruling Hero) with highest initiative will choose whether he wants to attack or defend, and will choose his opponent (8 players).

This choice goes down the initiative pecking order until 4 battles are paired up.

Each table will be 4 x 4. On one half there will be six buildings (a village) randomly positioned, one in each of six of the eight 1 x 1 foot squares.
The defending side starts anywhere in the village half. The attacking side starts a minimum of 12” away. One random house in the village contains a vortex that teleports to ‘The Isle of the Dragon’. Objective is to get your units to enter the house and teleport them. Max of 1 per turn. A defender with 6 units could start the game with one unit entering every house in turn one and automatically find it… then race his other units across. Attackers may need to divide and conquer… or…???

Army with most teleported units in 6 turns wins. A draw is a draw...
Note: Not all units can enter buildings as per the normal rules.

After Turn 6, every unit that is teleported will be on the 'The Isle' and something may or may not happen to it, they may find something, they may fight something, it's a surprise...

That’s all you need to know in advance…
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill