Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st January 2014
(17-01-2014, 09:08 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Still looking for a game, anyone want to take on my Ogres, just let me know how many points !!

Fantasy?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
yes, can do 1750 pts?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Sounds good to me.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Updated list of games arranged.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I know it's last minute, but is anyone up for 35pts of WMH? And/or does anyone have direct contact with Mick? We had discussed a small intro-esque game just wondering if he's still up for it(he's told me before that he's not keen on using the forum)

Ty in advance,
Smiles =]
I can get hold of mik for you.

Craig ill be taking on your skaven with my warriors of chaos as Alan may not be able to make it tonight, rather than you missing out on a game
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(21-01-2014, 11:47 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: I can get hold of mik for you.

Craig ill be taking on your skaven with my warriors of chaos as Alan may not be able to make it tonight, rather than you missing out on a game

Okay no worries. Glad I checked this!
Rob, if you're checking this im going to be late! I have no idea how late is the issue, im stuck on a call with a client. he's been talking for two hours non-stop. i've sent you a text as well, i'll head along to the club as soon as i finish up but i cant tell you when. if you want to just cancel thats not an issue.

sorry.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
me an Joe will give tonight a miss,joes got a German exam tomorrow so needs to study
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
No worries ben! Big Grin