Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st January 2014
Looking for a 40k game, 1850pts! Big Grin

(13-01-2014, 09:21 AM)Embolden Wrote: Looking for a 40k game, 1850pts! Big Grin

I can do that.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Awesome! Ben, not played or seen you in a long time, will be good to catch up.

I should be bringing my Farsight bomb :p

i'll have my eldar as they're a one box army and everything else is packed away.

I have no idea what a Farsight bomb is.....so that'll be fun! (i know its Tau that's all)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
BFG Campaign game or Warhammer Fantasy anyone?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(14-01-2014, 02:32 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: BFG Campaign game or Warhammer Fantasy anyone?

I can play Warhammer, how many points?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
40k or fantasy anyone?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(13-01-2014, 09:47 AM)Simian Wrote: i'll have my eldar as they're a one box army and everything else is packed away.

I have no idea what a Farsight bomb is.....so that'll be fun! (i know its Tau that's all)

Its tau coated in cheese sauce with a block of stilton on the side............ An a few kroot lol
(15-01-2014, 04:07 PM)Nick1988 Wrote:
(13-01-2014, 09:47 AM)Simian Wrote: i'll have my eldar as they're a one box army and everything else is packed away.

Its tau coated in cheese sauce with a block of stilton on the side............ An a few kroot lol

yeah i saw it last night....I'll be playing my fun and fluffy list with no dirty trick and an avatar.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Still looking for a game, anyone want to take on my Ogres, just let me know how many points !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers