Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th January 2014
(01-01-2014, 06:27 PM)Simian Wrote: Gareth, sounds good. I'm still trying to get my head round schemes etc. How many ss?

How about just 25 to start. Means no Masters, and a Henchman led crew, but that's more of the demo size. Gives us time to read through things, seeing as I'm not certain how it all goes together at the moment.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Jack (Yohanes), would you like to play our 40k tournament game this week?

If not, I'll be happy to play anybody else at 40k or WFB.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(01-01-2014, 06:33 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 06:27 PM)Simian Wrote: Gareth, sounds good. I'm still trying to get my head round schemes etc. How many ss?

How about just 25 to start. Means no Masters, and a Henchman led crew, but that's more of the demo size. Gives us time to read through things, seeing as I'm not certain how it all goes together at the moment.
Perfect, especially as I won't have lady J built and painted in time!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(27-12-2013, 10:36 AM)Peachy Wrote: 1850pts 40k if anyone's interested.

will give you that game if you're still looking. hope you look forward to being crushed under my iron boots or vice versa all depends who has the dice gods favour
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(05-01-2014, 11:14 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(27-12-2013, 10:36 AM)Peachy Wrote: 1850pts 40k if anyone's interested.

will give you that game if you're still looking. hope you look forward to being crushed under my iron boots or vice versa all depends who has the dice gods favour
Yep I'm up for that Sam see you then.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Anyone interested in a game, card or board preferably, but if not, I'll be up for 40k.
Can provide various different card or board games for 2 players upwards.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
(27-12-2013, 10:31 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(27-12-2013, 02:35 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote:
(21-12-2013, 08:40 AM)Agincourt Wrote: Bolt Action, SAGA, or WFB anyone?

Up for Warhammer. Dark Elves probably. Any news on the campaign yet?

Nice one.
Chrimbo has been a bit chaotic so far, should be able to get sorted next week... in theory...

2000pts ok for you? I would like to use all my new Dark Elves for the first time?
40k - Orks
Will and me are playing a Battlefleet Gothic campaign game.
looking for warhammer in particular but could be convinced to play other stuff
(07-01-2014, 11:04 PM)Raowulf Wrote: Anyone interested in a game, card or board preferably, but if not, I'll be up for 40k.
Can provide various different card or board games for 2 players upwards.

WakoDave is still after a game of 40K?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."