Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 7th January 2014
Myself and Big Rob are playing 40k 1850pts

40k or Bloodbowl (team testing)
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Hi,

I'm a new one to this. I haven't played Warhammer in about 10 years but would like to learn how to play again if anyone can offer some assistance or a re-integration! I have an army of space marines and an army of space wolves to bring along if that suits someone?

Cheers

Jack
Up for napoleonics or fow.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

Alan I might need to proxy up some Bolt Throwers, but do you fancy a 2500 point game of WFB?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(25-12-2013, 11:47 PM)T_Face88 Wrote: Hi,

I'm a new one to this. I haven't played Warhammer in about 10 years but would like to learn how to play again if anyone can offer some assistance or a re-integration! I have an army of space marines and an army of space wolves to bring along if that suits someone?

Cheers

Jack

Hi Jack, I've got a game this week but am free next week (the 14th) if you want a game then? We don't have anyone playing space wolves at the club so would be nice to face them for a change, I can play Dark Angels, Necrons or Eldar if you fancy any of those?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(26-12-2013, 05:51 PM)Gareth Wrote: Alan I might need to proxy up some Bolt Throwers, but do you fancy a 2500 point game of WFB?

yep i got 2 mantic bolt thowers if thats easier to use also do u have two large bases so i could proxey a dragon and a pheonix
(25-12-2013, 11:47 PM)T_Face88 Wrote: Hi,

Cheers

Jack

hey dude im free for a game this week only had like 4 games so new too it so dont mind being on learning curve with you at all. Playing Chaos so bring what u like 1850?
Updated list of games arranged so far.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-12-2013, 11:51 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(26-12-2013, 05:51 PM)Gareth Wrote: Alan I might need to proxy up some Bolt Throwers, but do you fancy a 2500 point game of WFB?

yep i got 2 mantic bolt thowers if thats easier to use also do u have two large bases so i could proxey a dragon and a pheonix

I should have everything sorted now. Just spend a small fortune (at least to the Zimbabwe government,) getting the last of my army, and MDF bases for everything. At the very least Alan, I can rustle up two chariot bases.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen