Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warmachine battle
Blood was spilt last Monday as the mighty Mennites stormed into battle (sort of). Halberds chinged, shields splintered, and poor old Blessing was saved by the [metaphorical] bell. Reckon if we had more time, then the Protectorate would surely have been the worthy losers. Anyway, a great battle nonetheless.

Reckon I popped my feat at the right time, allowing me to destroy Racheal's rocketeer, standard bearer and officer with one spell. Although my Bastions bravely missed all their attacks, I reckon that Sorcha would had been Skorcha (ha ha). Blessing may have lost a few (it got completely obliterated) damage boxes, they were all but scratches that the vassal mechanik could easily (couldn't be bothered to fix) mend.

Great battle, and once again, thank you to Mike, Racheal, Justin and Simon for that match that Menoth clearly LOST.

Tried to keep it as unbiased (!) as possible...
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
*clears throat* They lost more peeps than we.
They say dead men tell no tales, but a burning man sure does scream a lot.
I missed this when you posted it, haha, a great write-up! Very unbiased Wink Heh.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)