Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadzone campaign in the new year
(27-11-2013, 06:09 PM)manrogue Wrote: Favouritism there! :p

works perfectly for me, it arrives and i fly back to Shanghai for my final stint 2 days later.... I'll be taking the rules with me.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Anyone had there shipment turn up yet?

Was showing my lad the stuff last night on the kickstarter page as he was curious what i was looking at and he has decided he is having the "Iron man's"(ie enforcers) lol
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I have everything!!!!
the deluxe mat is beautiful, the models are great, the terrain looks awesome and cards and rules look wonderful. oh and the resin markers are nice too.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Mines not turned up, sad times. Sad
Really looking forward to getting it!
Blood bowl Skaven
the box is huge, not brilliantly packed though i will warn out. lots of reports of damaged stuff coming in. having said that mine all seems fine.

oh and if you cant find your deluxe mat dont panic like i did, check inside the actual deadzone box....its probably in there....

Course all of mine is packed up again as i fly back to Shanghai this weekend.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Just out of interest, did you pay for courier shipping Ben?

Mine is still showing that UPS are waiting to pick up the package, was looking forward to getting before weekend, assembling and Airbrushing my terrain. Sad

Still hoping that it ships today and might get tomorrow....
Blood bowl Skaven
no, this was just normal shipping. a mate of mine has got his too, his Surname begins with B mine with A, could be alphabetical?
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Nope, mine begins with B as well. Could be just because i ordered loads and my order is taking longer to sort....

Could be the ancelotti workshop bits i ordered slowing the process down, i haven't heard anyone getting those or the landing pad sprues yet
Blood bowl Skaven
then i have no idea.
I got the resin crates from ancelotti workshop so dont think its that. the next batch gets sent on Tuesday anyway.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Makes me a sad panda. Sad
Blood bowl Skaven