Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHFB Campaign? FAQs page 4
Ok, thanks.

My force will be limited but should be enough. I will make it along!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Ok, could someone check this for me. I just want to make sure I have sufficient, this is basically what I have built so fingers crossed...

+++ Dwarf 1500 (1492pts) +++
+++ 1500pt Dwarfs 6th Ed (2005) Roster (Standard)) +++

Selections:

Dwarfs 6th Ed (2005) (Standard) Selections:

+ Lords + (363pts)

* Dwarf Lord (223pts)
(Royal Blood)
General, Gromril Armour, Hand Weapon, Master Rune Of Gromril (25pts), Rune Of Resistance (25pts), Shield (3pts), ShieldBearers (25pts)

* Runelord (140pts)
(Rune Lore)
Gromril Armour, Hand Weapon

+ Core + (794pts)

* Longbeards (399pts)
Hand Weapon, Heavy Armour, 34x Longbeards (374pts), Musician (5pts), Standard Bearer (10pts), Veteran (10pts)

* Thunderers (207pts)
Dwarf Handgun, Hand Weapon, Light Armour, Musician (5pts), Standard Bearer (10pts), 13x Thunderer (182pts)
* Veteran (10pts)
Brace Pistols

* Thunderers (188pts)
Dwarf Handgun, Hand Weapon, Light Armour, Standard Bearer (10pts), 12x Thunderer (168pts)
* Veteran (10pts)
Brace Pistols

+ Special + (335pts)

* Cannon (110pts)
* 3 Crew
* Engineer (20pts)
(Stubborn)
Dwarf handgun (5pts), Hand Weapon, Light Armour

* Cannon (110pts)
* 3 Crew
* Engineer (20pts)
(Stubborn)

* Slayers (115pts)
4x Giant Slayer (104pts) (Special Rules), Slayer Axes, Troll Slayers (11pts) (Special Rules)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(27-01-2014, 09:07 PM)Simian Wrote: Ok, could someone check this for me. I just want to make sure I have sufficient, this is basically what I have built so fingers crossed...

+++ Dwarf 1500 (1492pts) +++
+++ 1500pt Dwarfs 6th Ed (2005) Roster (Standard)) +++

Selections:

Dwarfs 6th Ed (2005) (Standard) Selections:

+ Lords + (363pts)

* Dwarf Lord (223pts)
(Royal Blood)
General, Gromril Armour, Hand Weapon, Master Rune Of Gromril (25pts), Rune Of Resistance (25pts), Shield (3pts), ShieldBearers (25pts)

* Runelord (140pts)
(Rune Lore)
Gromril Armour, Hand Weapon

+ Core + (794pts)

* Longbeards (399pts)
Hand Weapon, Heavy Armour, 34x Longbeards (374pts), Musician (5pts), Standard Bearer (10pts), Veteran (10pts)

* Thunderers (207pts)
Dwarf Handgun, Hand Weapon, Light Armour, Musician (5pts), Standard Bearer (10pts), 13x Thunderer (182pts)
* Veteran (10pts)
Brace Pistols

* Thunderers (188pts)
Dwarf Handgun, Hand Weapon, Light Armour, Standard Bearer (10pts), 12x Thunderer (168pts)
* Veteran (10pts)
Brace Pistols

+ Special + (335pts)

* Cannon (110pts)
* 3 Crew
* Engineer (20pts)
(Stubborn)

* Cannon (110pts)
* 3 Crew
* Engineer (20pts)
(Stubborn)

* Slayers (115pts)
4x Giant Slayer (104pts) (Special Rules), Slayer Axes, Troll Slayers (11pts) (Special Rules)

There are 3 special units in that list and we can only have 2 so you would need to drop either a Cannon or the slayers. Also you don't need the Master Rune of Gromril as your Lord has a 1+ save already from the Shieldbearers and shield.

I have 30 Dwarf Warriors with great weapons, 20 Quarrellers, 20 Thunderers , 2 Bolt Throwers, a Cannon and a Grudge Thrower if you need something else to make up the points for this week.
40k - Orks
Bugger, good point. Slayers go. I read it as two rares or lords......

If you could bring a cannon I can proxy a organ gun with it. That ok? And I'll give the long beards shields as I forgot that first time round. And do 2x12 thunderers.

One cannon gets rune of burning to leave me on 1497.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
(27-01-2014, 09:48 PM)Simian Wrote: Bugger, good point. Slayers go. I read it as two rares or lords......

If you could bring a cannon I can proxy a organ gun with it. That ok? And I'll give the long beards shields as I forgot that first time round. And do 2x12 thunderers.

One cannon gets rune of burning to leave me on 1497.

Yep no worries. My Cannon has the option for swapping the top to organ gun anyway so you won't need to proxy.
40k - Orks
Awesome, I have a crew already (really old metal crew) so it's literally the organ gun.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
The limit of 2 from lord/hero/special is a real pain for me since most of my figures are special units given I've built my army with 3 daemon battalion box sets and 3/5's of the units in them are special lol. Add to that I can only fit 1 of my 3 rare units into the points cap i've had to go with the few core units I have.

Is it ok if my defense force is a whole 1 point over ? I can do a 900 point attack and 601 defense
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
(28-01-2014, 12:05 AM)jimbobabob Wrote: The limit of 2 from lord/hero/special is a real pain for me since most of my figures are special units given I've built my army with 3 daemon battalion box sets and 3/5's of the units in them are special lol. Add to that I can only fit 1 of my 3 rare units into the points cap i've had to go with the few core units I have.

Is it ok if my defense force is a whole 1 point over ? I can do a 900 point attack and 601 defense

that's fine...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
o hang on i thought the 0-2 on heroes/specials ie 2 of one or the other or one each so i could have 2 heros and 2 specials
also can all my core be in the 900 point bit and no core in the 600?
Alan, you cause me to fear for my nephew and niece at times.

Two in total maximum. That can work out as this.
Hero 0 , Special 0
Hero 1 , Special 0
Hero 2 , Special 0
Hero 0 , Special 1
Hero 0 , Special 2
Hero 1 , Special 1

That's the permutations.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen