Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHFB Campaign? FAQs page 4
There is a chance, a very small chance that i can make it to the club tomorrow night, can you tell me what i'd need in terms of points etc for my dwarfs? im struggling for things like movement trays etc but its if only for a small number of point i can maybe work it out. my lord will definitely be a proxy initially! (i haven't built his bar yet)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Ben I would worry about a proxy. Half of my stuff is still attatchednto to sprues. There may be a definite lack of arms, on my Deamons tomorrow. However they do have big teeth.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
i have his bearers, and the bar-top but its not attached, not painted and the slumped bugman model is still in pieces. proxy is fine. i just need to know how many points i need so i can make sure i have enough built but not painted.

i need a 1500 point list right?

and i need 600 built for this week? or 900? or both?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Right you need a 900 point list and a 600 point list. Both lists combined need to hit the following.

Lords 0-375 points
Heroes 0-375 points
Core 375-1500 points
Special 0-750 points
Rare 0-375 points
Heroes and Special two choices total
Max two magic items / runes / rolls on the Deamon item chart.

For example my 600 point army contains a rare option, which is over what would be a normal 150 points allowed. However when combined with my rare option in the 900 point force, the total is less than 375.

Also seeing as I have a unit option in my attack and defence list, and if will only get to use one list, I get away with only assembling one unit. But come next month, we probably use a 1500 army, so I need to get both built eventually.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
theres the restriction of 2 hero/specials is that in either the 600 or 900 or overall force what about rare units?
did u say the frist game is 1000pts where does this fit in with army selection (ie do we have to find a way of pointing 100pts from that list into a 600pt defenders list
(27-01-2014, 02:49 PM)Gareth Wrote: Right you need a 900 point list and a 600 point list. Both lists combined need to hit the following.

Lords 0-375 points
Heroes 0-375 points
Core 375-1500 points
Special 0-750 points
Rare 0-375 points
Heroes and Special two choices total
Max two magic items / runes / rolls on the Deamon item chart.

For example my 600 point army contains a rare option, which is over what would be a normal 150 points allowed. However when combined with my rare option in the 900 point force, the total is less than 375.

Also seeing as I have a unit option in my attack and defence list, and if will only get to use one list, I get away with only assembling one unit. But come next month, we probably use a 1500 army, so I need to get both built eventually.

Cheers i can do that. its about 50/50 that i can make it tomorrow.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Quick clarification question on the two runes, two runes total or two runed ite,s. ie could i have a runed cannon with 3 runes on and a Dwarf lord with a runed axe (2 runes) or is it just 2 runes total?
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Alan - 1000. Has been dropped for the above format. The idea was a 1500 campaign, but get people started tomorrow, we needed a smaller game (I imagine about 1 hour will be lost to start up.) as it is now we are playing 900 v 600 games.

Ben - I would wait for Paul to confirm. I have a personal view, but I have no intention to sway the GM.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
ok, thanks. I'll wait.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
2 runes total.

You will be able to buy extra slots going forward.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill