Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday 11th April 2011
If anyone is up for a game of Warhammer 40k I can do pretty much any size game, I'll be playing Eldar (my only army)

If anyones interested let me know Smile

~Rob
I can see how many points I have with my chaos, though I haven't played in a fair while and I'm not sure if the force structure is still the same. I'll keep you updated with what I have
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Andy, it looks like Luke can muster 1263 points worth of O&G at the moment. He's got some more waiting to be assembled so will be able to get closer to 1500 at some point soon, but not in time for Monday unfortunately.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Can Luke afford 1200 point army?
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Yep, 1200 sounds perfect!
(06-04-2011, 08:25 PM)Stuart Wrote: Yep, 1200 sounds perfect!

Ok, few more questions. Do You want to play any particular scenario or random? For the first time it might be easier to play BATTLELINE scenario (page 144-rulebook).
That scenario is equivalent of 7th edition PITCHED BATTLE.
And the second question. Are You friendly with buildings rules (garrisoning,assaulting and so on). If not, we can leave buildings at home and use only hills, woods, obstacles (hences, walls). Just to make first game as simple as possible. What do You think?

Just asked Luke and he's fine with a Battleline scenario. Buildings might be a bit beyond us for this first game I think, so just using hills, walls, etc. might be best for now if that's OK with you.
Sorted Smile If i will find some other questions about mondays battle i will let You know. If You are not sure about something feel free to ask me.
Thanks Andy - we're both busy reading up on the rules at the moment (some light bedtime reading!). Hopefully we won't be a complete pushover for you Wink
I think that our aim should be to meet rules better and the best way to do that in my opinion is by playing.
So dont feel any preasure, just focus on rules and try make not too many mistakes. It will make us better players.
Knowing rules and Your own army should be our first step.