Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
Painting update!

Well it's been slooow going, but I've painted the wings on the Swooping Hawks, Jetbike weapons and eyes on all 25 Khymera, 1 Warp Spider is yellow and part of a Wraithknight... oh and just before I ran out of blue a Swooping Hawk had a good weapon painted.

On the plus side Spurs just won a massively important game and the Olympics has been very entertaining.

(09-02-2014, 01:06 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Must be the first time ever ive had more models painted than Rob a week before an event lol! Just a land raider to go Confused

Looool gotta be a first!

(09-02-2014, 01:14 PM)Gareth Wrote: Love the Snow Troopers at the front Rob. At least that's what they resemble at the moment.

Just sprayed white from a black spray :p, 1 is now yellow before I admitted defeat to the paint brush for an hour or so.

(09-02-2014, 02:37 PM)Peachy Wrote:
Quote:[quote='Embolden' pid='24260' dateline='1391945781']
2.5 hours later and being distracted by the Winter Olympics, seeing us get the first ever medal on snow was awesome!

Got to admit that was good this morning did you see that one birds helmet after she slammed. But was a great result.

She was lucky! it was smashed in 2! Looked really painful!

Messages In This Thread
RE: battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament - by Embolden - 09-02-2014, 04:44 PM