Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
I like list 1 too Chris. Although I would swap out the Sorcerer for a lord as he is fearless but I guess you loss the pysker element if you do.
I can smell the cheese of list one! Love it!

Take the Helldrake everytime!! It REALLY compliments the rest of your force.

I do love this list I thought about taking a while back, but realised I couldn't afford it:

Destroyer Lord - Weave, Scarabs
5 Warriors in Nightscythe
6 Wraiths
6 Wraiths
6 Wraiths
Anni Barge
Anni Barge
Anni Barge
Sorcerer
10 Cultists
Helldrake
1850pts Wink

Thanks guys. Yeah I agree it is a bit cheesy with the chaos stuff just there for the heldrake, but I fancy taking a cheesy list and seeing how well I do before going back to dark angels!

Might go for the lord, only reason I was taking the sorcerer is he was 5pts cheaper.

That list you posted is a bit toooo spammy for me Rob but I can see why it'd be good. I like the deathmark unit, love the idea of the doomscythe and it's potential, and like having the veil units that can hop about the board so want to fit all those in the list. Plus I don't have any wraiths and 18 would cost a lot...

Looks like I may be getting a heldrake for Christmas!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Guys, just noticed that there are only 20 places left for the 40k side of BB 5 so don't miss out if you haven't got your ticket yet...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers for the heads up Chris, ticket purchased on 17left now... going fast!

Not faster than WFB though.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Paid Big Grin
Nice one!
so here's what im thinking. im not looking to win anything im just looking for a fun list to play with that will do some damage.

Farseer
Spiritseer (singing spear and spirit stone)
2 Warlocks (singing spears)

6 scorpions, exarch, Crushing and Scorpion claw and Blade

Troops
5 wraithguard - D-sythe, in wave serpent (ghost walk, Scatter laser and Canon)
5 dire avengers
5 dire avengers
10 guardians - brightlance platform
10 guardians - brightlance platform
5 rangers

5 warp spiders, exarch, fastshot and spinneret
5 warp spiders, exarch, fastshot and spinneret

6 Dark reapers, Exarch, fast shot and night vision, starshot missiles
Fire Prism, Ghost walk, shuriken Cannon

total - 1847

thats pretty much every eldar model i own and that i've painted.

any thoughts?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Looks a solid list bar the Dire Avengers, they're not gonna get that far, if you get the chance, I would swap them out for Jetbikes.

I would also be tempted to combine the Guardian squads for a super unit that could benefit from the Farseers powers.