Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battlefield Birmingham 5 40k tournament
All ready for this now, see you tomorrow guys!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Best of luck for the weekend chaps!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
And........ Done!

After a break for steak and a few beers :p it feels good to have finished a 9hr painting session.

So all that's left to do is pack the bag and say see you all tomorrow!

Bag packed, models painted to the level they need to be! Getting confused about the rules pack though! The one on the warhammer forum dosent have any of the stuff Chris mentioned?
Its the GT FAQ that Chris has been quoting :p

totally forgot to print off the rules pack, so will have to take my tablet.

Ahhhhh ok, i have that from caledonian! To be be honest the scoring is VERY straight forward in comparrison tp cally. 16 for winning primary, 1 for warlord, 1 for linebreaker, 1 for keeping your warlord alive and 1 for preventing linebreaker! First blood means nothing Confused
Good luck today guys, expect top 10 finishes of you all. Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Decent day of gaming. Didn't play anywhere near as well as I know I can but credit to my opponents as they completely out played me (except game 2) My head just wasn't really in it for some reason Confused finished the day on 1 draw, 1 tabling win and 1 tabling loss! Gunning for a top 10 finish now :p some great results from the other guys as well! All of us finishing day 1 with at least a win Smile
Will post bat reps tomorrow morning... Tease I know :p

Yeah had a great day, nice to see so many of us go to this (7 including fantasy). Finished the day on a tabling loss (to daemons) followed by two tabling wins against space wolves followed by space wolves and grey knights. All good games against nice opponents. Looking forward to tomorrow Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari