Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd December 2013
I'm actually not going to be able to make it now anyway. I've got some work to do at home which needs sorting..
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
I'm playing Alan at Warmachine tonit, sorry Rob. We'll have to arrange our game for a Thursday night soon!

(02-12-2013, 07:22 PM)Gareth Wrote: Would anyone be up for helping me work out the new Malifaux rules?

You may be able to borrow Justin as his arranged game (WarmaHordes with Scott) may be cancelled as Scott is playing X-Wing with the new guy.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Not going to be able to make it tonight.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(28-11-2013, 12:15 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: Simon (Etched Oracle) are you up for our 40k League game?

or

blood bowl with Steve if he can make it.

I know I'm neither one of those options but do you fancy a 1500 pt game 40k
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Ben was actually going to play Xwing and I planned on playing Warmahordes, however, due to unforeseen circumstances neither of us will be attending tonight, Ben might still come down, but I'm not 100%, I can't make it though, SORRY Sad
(03-12-2013, 01:51 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(28-11-2013, 12:15 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: Simon (Etched Oracle) are you up for our 40k League game?

or

blood bowl with Steve if he can make it.

I know I'm neither one of those options but do you fancy a 1500 pt game 40k

I am not going to make tonight now but thanks for the offer Big Grin
Anyone with X-Wing skills able to give John a game?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I can bring my x wing in if Gaz doesn't need me to try malifaux. I'm cool to do whatever
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(30-11-2013, 08:55 AM)Agincourt Wrote:
(29-11-2013, 01:13 AM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: Looking for Warhammer Fantasy 1750pts

You're on...

Sorry but unfortunately my wife is not going to be back in time with the car so won't be able to get over to redditch tonight for our game.
40k - Orks
Paul I'll switch our game to tonight from next week, then Justin can X-Wing.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen