Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th November 2013
(09-11-2013, 08:45 PM)Agincourt Wrote: 2000 it is

just a heads up agincourt, I've been told tonight that I have hair cut tomorrow, I can still do the game but I may run late by a few minutes
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Howdy, I will be down tonight for a 20(25 at a push)pts WMH game, I think Ben/John should also be down with Dreadball too. See you there! =]
(19-11-2013, 09:13 AM)Smiles. Wrote: Howdy, I will be down tonight for a 20(25 at a push)pts WMH game, I think Ben/John should also be down with Dreadball too. See you there! =]

I'd be up for some Warmachine Scott - been a while since I played so I might be even rustier than usual.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Bit tardy this week, but I've updated the list of games arranged.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I will duck out tonight. It does not look like I will get my league games in for BB or 40K. I could do with a night off.
Great and bloody game against Chris last night, was a lot of fun but ended up with a 2-1 loss to me. Sad
Plus side is got another movement 10 gutter runner!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cheers for the game Kevin!

Yeah good game Vince, managing to steam roll the rat ogre was crucial for me I think, it was definitely a close one!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Ancients, FoW, or Napoleonic will do me.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

You're stuck in the past mate. This thread was for last week Tongue
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos