Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plastic Vikings needed
Has anyone got a box of the gripping beast viking hirdsmen? If so, and you don't need all the figures, I could do with 8/9 of them for my Anglo Dane saga army. Happy to pay cash or have a few metal Normans to trade.
I could do with picking up a couple of extra points worth of SAGA Jomsvikings, so could always look to split a box with you if that helps?

Is this the set you had in mind: http://www.grippingbeast.com/product.php?ItemID=2531
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yep, those are the guys. They are going for £19.95 on e-bay with free postage. If you're up for it a 50:50 split would be great.
50:50 split sounds great to me Andy. Sounds like there are four sprues of vikings and two command sprues, so should split nicely.
That's great Stu. I'll order the Vikings over the next few days (just waiting for Paypal funds to transfer). I should have them by the 21st at the latest - I'll bring them along to club then. As you said, splitting into two is easy.
(09-08-2012, 06:23 PM)Doc T Wrote: That's great Stu. I'll order the Vikings over the next few days (just waiting for Paypal funds to transfer). I should have them by the 21st at the latest - I'll bring them along to club then. As you said, splitting into two is easy.

No worries. Happy to order them if that helps, but I'm in no rush.
Actually it now looks like I'm going to Evesham on Monday so I will pick some up direct from GB (as I have to get a copy of the rulebook too). I'll bring them along this Tuesday.
Cheers Andy, will have some cash with me!
Cheers for sorting out the Vikings Andy - really pleased with them!