Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2014 - Sunday 26th January
Very enjoyable day today. Paul and Tom hosted a multi-player Warhammer Fantasy game, while Luke and myself hosted a Song of Blades and Heroes game. Both tables seemed to be very busy for most of the day, and it was nice to see some familiar faces in the guise of Chris, Robey and the chaps from Wyvern. I think some bargains were had too, although we didn't have time to launch a pre-emptive scenery raid on the bring-and-buy as we did last year Wink I was very restrained though and only succumbed to some more Renedra bases - I could easily have spent a fortune at Warlord Games.

I've posted up a few snaps on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...224&type=1

Big thanks to everyone who helped out.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I did spend two small fortunes, but got great deals for SAGA and BoltAction. Big Grin

Gaz, everyone commented on your skinks - really impressed with the painting, etc. thanks for all your loaned kit.

At least 4 of the players who joined in with me and Tom showed real interest in coming to visit the club, particularly interested if we have all day big battle sessions. Hopefully they will join the forum and drop by.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill