Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAGA 2nd Alvechurch SAGA Tourney - November 3rd 2013
(15-10-2013, 05:50 AM)Gareth Wrote: Steve where are rules for your mercs found?

Flemish? The rules are in The Armoury section on the Studio Tomahawk forum (might need to be logged in to see it).

Direct link to the PDF: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19761...h%20UK.pdf
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
No worries. Rules come with models.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I got the rules card, just don't know if they are ok for this tournie?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Sorry Steve was going to speak to you at the club. Consensus is, if it's not in one of the four books, their not allowed. We will have to play a scenario soon, so you can use them properly.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
no prob, can always field them as spearmen.
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
Entertaining day, topped by the Jacks getting beat. Anyway one of us finished mid table, one finished eleventh, out of a number just one shy of a dozen. I will leave you to work out who finished in that position. One thing is certain, the original four forces, don't have the punch that the latter ones do. One complaint would be that whilst balanced, the terrain was erm.....not the greatest to look at, nor actually in existence. That hampered myself terribly, using the Welsh, who like to nip in and out of terrain. My first table had two woods, both at mid table, and no more than 2" away from the short edges and of an approx 8"x4" size. The second and last table I played on had a hill and a pond, both smack in the centre. That was it, and the other three boards were just as sparse. However it was a fun day out, and for a fiver, and not having to take my own terrain along, I guess I cannot complain to much.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah ok, I came last, but had a lot of fun, and met some really nice guys. Learnt a lot more about how to use my battleboard too. Wyvern gamers are having another tourney on Feb 22, so hope to make that too, now I have the bug !! Oh and I did actually only lose 2 of my 4 games, winning one and drawing the other
Malifaux - Gremlins