Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Small Hall
From next week and for the next couple of months we're going to try hiring the small hall (in addition to the large hall) just every couple of weeks.

The immediate schedule of meetings when we will have both halls is:
  • September 10th
  • September 24th
  • October 8th
  • October 22nd

Every other week we will have just the large hall at our disposal, and I will highlight which halls we have in the weekly meeting threads.

It makes sense for the roleplaying groups to try and arrange their sessions around the weeks when we have both halls if at all possible.

Cheers
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sounds good to me, glad we've become so busy Smile

Chaps, just to make you all aware that we've dropped the small hall for the time being. While we were running a couple of role playing groups we needed the extra space and were covering the cost, but we were having a few quiet weeks where we couldn't cover it. It's something we can review again as needed, and we're pretty fortunate to have that flexibility.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
On top of this, when sorting tables out, can you not attatch one of the small tables for your models to be deployed on. Today we were running short on actual tables to put boards on. There are plenty of spare chairs you can grab for units, or use an empty section of the board / floor or whatever. Things are going to get a tad tight for space and resources, so unfortunately sacrifices have to be made.

Either that or put the board on the floor, and your models on the tables, until they are deployed, and get dusty on the floor :p

Edit - I guess if we are all sorted by 7:30, and we don't know of anyone running late, you can feel free to make use of any spares.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen