Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 13th June 2011
Build and paint job, said they were under coated, but they are lathered in paint!
will try that technique though, should help alot! Will it work on overapplication of glue?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(12-06-2011, 10:05 PM)manrogue Wrote: Build and paint job, said they were under coated, but they are lathered in paint!
will try that technique though, should help alot! Will it work on overapplication of glue?

Hmm, not sure - it did seem to enable me to break a few models apart, but I suspect they were bonded with super glue. Plastic glue melts the surface of the model to achieve adhesion, so it may not help in that situation.

Washing off the Dettol with soapy water is essential though, as without the detergent the water reacts with the cleaning agent and melts the surface of the miniatures.

Best of luck! Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
vince you are more than welcome to play in the campaign though we start this week so it is very tight at the moment.

bring your army and depending whats happening if you want a game we can find you one.

Luke,

pls could you bring both armies to make it difficult (just incase)

tom
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Sorry all, it's a no show again for Jonno and me. Jonno is away in Stratford, and I cannot get my stuff from upstairs and into my car without help, so hopefully Tuesday 28th then in the main hall as I'm on holiday next week.
(13-06-2011, 04:29 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: vince you are more than welcome to play in the campaign though we start this week so it is very tight at the moment.

bring your army and depending whats happening if you want a game we can find you one.

Luke,

pls could you bring both armies to make it difficult (just incase)

tom
unfortunatly army wont be ready till next week, so couldnt get involveled intill after that, not been able to make it this week again as the mother inlaw was going to drop me down after work(learning to drive at the minute) and forgot and went out! : (
Cheeky question time, is there any one that goes from the churchhill area that i could steal a lift from? Am willing to throw a couple of quid your way for petrol!

Blood bowl Skaven
(13-06-2011, 07:39 PM)manrogue Wrote: Cheeky question time, is there any one that goes from the churchhill area that i could steal a lift from?

Happy to pop down and pick you up - I pick up a couple of peeps from Winyates, so it's no trouble to nip across to Churchill from there.

Big thanks to Mike and Simon for patiently talking me through my first game of Warmachine last night, really enjoyed it (and the teacakes!) - I'll definitely be back for more.
weldone with the campaign last night i now there was some cofusion but it worked out quite well.

tom
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(14-06-2011, 08:27 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(13-06-2011, 07:39 PM)manrogue Wrote: Cheeky question time, is there any one that goes from the churchhill area that i could steal a lift from?

Happy to pop down and pick you up - I pick up a couple of peeps from Winyates, so it's no trouble to nip across to Churchill from there.
If your sure your okay with this it would be much appreciated!
Blood bowl Skaven
(14-06-2011, 07:24 PM)manrogue Wrote: If your sure your okay with this it would be much appreciated!

Yeah, no worries chief - will give you a shout closer to the meeting to sort out a lift.