Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 13th June 2011
Simon/Stuart You can write us in. Gareth vs Andy 1500 pts. Big table (6X4) would be better. Never played new Khemri before. Need to do some investigation before game Smile
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
You might not be still Andy. Last week I used Lizards, but if you would rather the TK I might need to come up with some nasty surprices.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I just have to avoid or even get rid of that nasty Light of Death. Immortal on pegasus, BG and Hydra are hard nut to crack for any army. It really does not matter what army im up against. Defensive with fast and deadly counter attack is my favorite playing style. I have never played new lizardman neither but know what to expect.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(12-06-2011, 09:40 AM)-=IP=- Wrote: Simon/Stuart You can write us in. Gareth vs Andy 1500 pts. Big table (6X4) would be better. Never played new Khemri before. Need to do some investigation before game Smile

Yep, sorted Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
is the spot still open on the campaign?
think i can gather 1500 point army by monday, but some models(ie alot!) are unpainted! and will need alot of guidance!
if not, no worries, will come and watch to learn rules and play in the next where my army will be ready!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'll bring my 40k army, just incase someone that I'm playing can't make it, as they forgot the teacakes, or something like that. Got Imperial Guard or Tyranids, it's up to you what I bring. Tell me on the thread.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(12-06-2011, 07:55 PM)manrogue Wrote: is the spot still open on the campaign?
think i can gather 1500 point army by monday, but some models(ie alot!) are unpainted! and will need alot of guidance!
if not, no worries, will come and watch to learn rules and play in the next where my army will be ready!

I'm sure Tom would be grateful for another player Vince, and no worries about your models being unpainted - you certainly won't be alone Smile I'm sure guidance is on hand too.
(12-06-2011, 09:19 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: ...as they forgot the teacakes...

Don't even joke about that, it's too hideous to contemplate! Wink

Will probably have to just watch this week as forgot how long it takes to paint a 40k model!
Still got bits and pieces of my army to arrive off ebay as well, so only have about a 1000 point army at mo, most of which are unassembled, plus thought i would cheat and get some pre mades of ebay, and they are in much worse condition then they looked! Sad
(big sigh)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(12-06-2011, 09:48 PM)manrogue Wrote: ...thought i would cheat and get some pre mades of ebay, and they are in much worse condition then they looked! Sad

Bad paint jobs or badly assembled? I can highly recommend the Dettol technique to get 'em back to the plastic/metal if that helps?