Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 13th June 2011
Woot Dave and Jon are back. About time seeing as Tom is robbing all the Fantasy players for his 40k Campaign.
(09-06-2011, 05:43 PM)Maximus Davious Wrote: Jonno and me (wheelchair dave) may be able to make it this Monday, we can bring down whatever is needed for gaming. Just let us know what you need as we have no game planned as yet.
would you and jonno like to do the campaign with us as we need 2 people as owen probably can't make it.

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Any chance to arrange some table for painting? I would like to book one.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Sure.

I'll keep the 2 smaller tables free for painting and modelling.
Stuart my good man. Art thou interested in a game of Warmachine? Verily we could use battleboxes prithee (whatever that means)
Wink
They say dead men tell no tales, but a burning man sure does scream a lot.
(09-06-2011, 11:52 PM)Saber Wrote: Stuart my good man. Art thou interested in a game of Warmachine? Verily we could use battleboxes prithee (whatever that means)
Wink

Forsooth, thoust can count me in-eth Smile

One question though: will there be teacakes?

I may even have a go at assembling my battlebox this weekend, in between assembling some 40K Space Marines so I can participate in Tom's epic campaign at some point.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(09-06-2011, 07:22 PM)Gareth Wrote: Woot Dave and Jon are back. About time seeing as Tom is robbing all the Fantasy players for his 40k Campaign.

(09-06-2011, 08:33 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: Any chance to arrange some table for painting? I would like to book one.

Isn't it about time you two had a game of Warhammer Fantasy Wink
(09-06-2011, 05:43 PM)Maximus Davious Wrote: Jonno and me (wheelchair dave) may be able to make it this Monday, we can bring down whatever is needed for gaming. Just let us know what you need as we have no game planned as yet.

Hey Dave, good to have you chaps back!

Going forward how are you chaps fixed for Tuesday nights? We've had to move to the large hall due to swelling numbers, and that has meant moving to a Tuesday. Does that conflict with Jonno's college course?
what will be the start time on tuesdays would like to hope its sooner than half 7 so we get more time to game etc
(10-06-2011, 03:53 PM)Tyranid daniel Wrote: what will be the start time on tuesdays would like to hope its sooner than half 7 so we get more time to game etc
the zamabe ladies have left so we can start 7:00pm i think

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green