Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th October 2013
i'll be up for this one if anyone fancies facing or playing as,my germans or soviets in flames of war.

mid/late 1500-1800 points?
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Flames of war, Napoleonic, hail Caesar, whatever.
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

(23-10-2013, 08:07 AM)Cookie101 Wrote: up for

warhammer fantasy 1750 pts
or
warhammer 40k 1750 pts

due to my not always finishing at 6 i want slightly smaller games so we have time to finish it.

starch the above i'd like a game of 40k at 1850 pts if someone wants a game, i'll be using some forge world stuff if i can get the rules update from forge world, as its not in any of their pdfs.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Looking for up to 1750pts Warhammer Fantasy. Will be bringing along my Dwarfs.
40k - Orks
(27-10-2013, 05:25 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:

or
warhammer 40k 1750 pts

due to my not always finishing at 6 i want slightly smaller games so we have time to finish it.

starch the above i'd like a game of 40k at 1850 pts if someone wants a game, i'll be using some forge world stuff if i can get the rules update from forge world, as its not in any of their pdfs.

Could probably find a few things to get my 40k Army to 1,850 points - Thre maybe a few proxies
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(24-10-2013, 10:35 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: i'll be up for this one if anyone fancies facing or playing as,my germans or soviets in flames of war.

mid/late 1500-1800 points?

Need to have a chat with you about some 28mm WWII Cool
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Updated list of games arranged. Still a few to sort out, but some good matches in there.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Up for fantasy either against Alan's high elves or against the dwarves Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

will wnt a game promise no big swordmaster block or banner of world dragon since im practicing for battlefield Birmingham 5
(28-10-2013, 12:34 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(27-10-2013, 05:25 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:

or
warhammer 40k 1750 pts

Could probably find a few things to get my 40k Army to 1,850 points - Thre maybe a few proxies

sounds cool wacko, can you be sure to include some flyers i need to test some stuff involving flyers
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth