Tuesday 29th October 2013
(28-10-2013, 07:53 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(28-10-2013, 12:34 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(27-10-2013, 05:25 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(23-10-2013, 08:07 AM)Cookie101 Wrote: up for

warhammer fantasy 1750 pts
or
warhammer 40k 1750 pts

due to my not always finishing at 6 i want slightly smaller games so we have time to finish it.

starch the above i'd like a game of 40k at 1850 pts if someone wants a game, i'll be using some forge world stuff if i can get the rules update from forge world, as its not in any of their pdfs.

Could probably find a few things to get my 40k Army to 1,850 points - Thre maybe a few proxies

sounds cool wacko, can you be sure to include some flyers i need to test some stuff involving flyers

I only have 1 flyer
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(28-10-2013, 08:14 PM)wako13 Wrote: I only have 1 flyer

that's fine just need at least 1 to try out this forge world stuff for my orks
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I'm massively behind on painting for the weekends event. So I am going to give the club a skip, in favour of q few hours extra procrastinating with a paintbrush. I will pop over quickly with the Welsh for Paul though. How many points are you two playing?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(29-10-2013, 09:01 AM)Gareth Wrote: I'm massively behind on painting for the weekends event. So I am going to give the club a skip, in favour of q few hours extra procrastinating with a paintbrush. I will pop over quickly with the Welsh for Paul though. How many points are you two playing?

We'll start with 4 pts I think, just for an intro.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(28-10-2013, 02:55 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Up for fantasy either against Alan's high elves or against the dwarves Smile

If your not playing the poncy elves then my dwarves are ready for a good fight Smile
40k - Orks
Sorry Dan but I will be going against the elves as Alan wants practice for battlefield Birmingham. I'd be up for a game against your dwarves in a couple of weeks though Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

i wont make it eather lads,a consignment of 28mm Napoleonic french an ww2 Japanese mean i'll be building an painting into the small hours

i'll get some pics when i'm done though Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Just to let you know Terry i might be a little late as i have just had to to do a 4-5 hour drive to Manchester and back (fun times in the new job! Tongue), so have got bits to catch up with at work.
Will be coming though i promise! Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven