Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th October 2013
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Last minute cancellations are inevitable, but if you do find you can't make it along and have a game arranged then please try to get in touch with your opponent to let them know (preferably via a text message) as this may save them a lengthy journey.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris & Sam C - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Rob & Nick '88 - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Alan & WakoDave - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Kevin & Ralph - Warhammer 40K, 1500 pts
  • Vince & Big Rob - Warhammer 40K, 2000 pts
  • Justin & Simon - Warmachine, 50 pts
  • Craig & Andy P - Warhammer Fantasy, 1500 pts
  • Terry & Dan - Warhammer Fantasy, 1750 pts
  • Stu & Gaz - SAGA, 6 pts
  • Jim & Keith - Battlefleet Gothic campaign
  • Luke & Mick - Dystopian Wars
Games Sought:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sam, are you up for our 40K campaign game this week?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I am playing Sam, beware, the Necrons cometh!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(26-09-2013, 09:50 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I am playing Sam, beware, the Necrons cometh!

bring it on chaos will conquer this galaxy, no matter what the galaxy throws at it
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
1500pts 40k please need practice for league
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Me and Jimbobabob are playing Battlefleet Gothic this week.
wako league game?
SAGA or Warmachine would be just lovely this week. Failing that some Necromunda perhaps?
Stu I can always Saga. Planning a much needed trip to the Beast, so 6 points would be a superb test for the tournament.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(03-10-2013, 02:44 PM)Gareth Wrote: Stu I can always Saga. Planning a much needed trip to the Beast, so 6 points would be a superb test for the tournament.

Good stuff, 6 points it is!