Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tuesday 1st October 2013
1500 pts w40k
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Ok Dave, league game it is. May have to bear with me rules wise as it'll be my third game of 6th Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

same as last week, Flames of war, hail Caesar, or would try something Napoleonic (or anywhere Georgian period).
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

my and Dan arranged to have another round at necromunda this week, the war zone brawlers are out for vengeance against the jokers
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(24-09-2013, 01:30 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Ok Dave, league game it is. May have to bear with me rules wise as it'll be my third game of 6th Smile

Justin, I am no GURU either
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Playing Sam C, Necromunda grudge match between the Jokers and the Warzone Brawlers!
40k - Orks
(24-09-2013, 04:11 PM)40knerd99 Wrote: same as last week, Flames of war, hail Caesar, or would try something Napoleonic (or anywhere Georgian period).

Sam, fancy a go at Song of Drums and Shakos? It's a Napoleonic skirmish level game, just requires a few a miniatures. I can take you through the rules. I have some 95th rifles.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Me and big rob are playing 40k! (i think)
(16-09-2013, 06:45 PM)Rebel Squirrel Wrote: Will be looking for Warhammer FB 1000pts.

Sad

I won't be bringing a Grey Seer again. Was just dirty.
(26-09-2013, 02:11 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(24-09-2013, 04:11 PM)40knerd99 Wrote: same as last week, Flames of war, hail Caesar, or would try something Napoleonic (or anywhere Georgian period).

Sam, fancy a go at Song of Drums and Shakos? It's a Napoleonic skirmish level game, just requires a few a miniatures. I can take you through the rules. I have some 95th rifles.

I would love to do that, but have no models.What scale is it? (I might want to try it out first)

Also, is it just Peninsular war or does it include the Austerlitz, Russian campaigns etc. ?
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus