Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Discount - http://www.buyforlessonline.co.uk/
I've managed to secure a discount for the club at buy4lessonline.

It's 5% of any order placed with the code and will last for a year.

I've found them a lot cheaper than their nearest competitors for FoW, unless Wayland are doing ebay specials.

Having not bought any GW stuff from them I can't say what the differences would be when compared to others like Gifts4geeks etc.

Another advantage is that if you can bulk up an order and let them know beforehand the kit can be picked up from their warehouse in Rubery.

The code is redwarsoc.
bump
Nice one! Although getting the car through it's MOT has meant that my spending will be curtailed for a while Sad
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Even tho I've only known u for a relative short while Stu, I don't believe that something as mundane as an mot will stop your insatiable appetite for buying figures 8¬)

hmmm...mantic games dwarves...hmmm....forgecraft bases

There is potential for this discount to increase the more it used, as they monitor usage. I'm quite prepared to pick stuff up as its only in Rubery if we want to bulk an order up.
(07-06-2011, 03:12 PM)Simon Wrote: Even tho I've only known u for a relative short while Stu, I don't believe that something as mundane as an mot will stop your insatiable appetite for buying figures 8¬)

hmmm...mantic games dwarves...hmmm....forgecraft bases

Oooo, shiny bases...I wonder if I can get a refund on the panel welding and brake disks...? Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."