Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter ArcWorlde

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warp...sh-wargame

Fantasy skirmish wargame from Warploque Miniatures
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Have to admit I am interested in this one, like the halflings and the bayourks and reasonable price too....hmm...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Just watched the video which is very amusing, and pretty impressed by this guy who is starting up the company at only 20 years old. Nice miniatures too.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Just had this from Alex, the chap behind the Kickstarter...

Quote:My name is Alex, and I am the guy behind Warploque Miniatures, a new British gaming company based in Nottingham. Currently I’m running a Kickstarter to launch my fantasy skirmish wargame ArcWorlde, which finishes at 9pm on Sunday –

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warp...sh-wargame

Because this is a new game and range of models, I am very keen to introduce it to as many gamers as possible! And this is why I am emailing you.

To try and get gaming clubs across my beloved United Kingdom to try out ArcWorlde, I am doing a special “clubs-only” deal!

I know that some companies (such as Mantic) offer free “club-packs”, but as I am only a fledgling company I cannot offer such things as of yet. However, if your club does make a pledge, I will include a number of free models for you all, because I would love for it to be played in fantastic clubs all around the country!

If you take a look at the campaign page, you will see many different pledge levels.

However, if you take a look at this link -

http://www.warploqueminiatures.co.uk/arc...t-full.jpg

You will see an image showing everything you get for an ONSLAUGHT pledge.

If your club backs at this level, and you guys let me know what name it is under, I will include the other two warbands for FREE, as well as another copy of the rulebook!

If you take a look at this link –

http://www.warploqueminiatures.co.uk/arc...e-full.jpg

You will see an image showing everything you get for a MASSACRE pledge. As standard this saves you £116 on RRP!

If your club backs at this level, and you guys let me know what name it is under, I will include two more warbands for FREE, as well as another three copies of the rulebook!

Even if you don’t want to back, but would like to hear more info about ArcWorlde in the future, then let me know. I am sure I can get some more stuff out to you when the game launches officially in April.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!

- Alex Huntley , Warploque Miniatures
I haven't pledged yet, would definitely go halves with someone for the onslaught level, from what I can tell that's 45 quid each for 3 warbands of your choice and a rule book, plus extras.

Anyone?
...that's the same as the cost of one box of 3 space marine centurions...
Would definitely be tempted if i didn't just pay an extra £150 to Mantic for deadzone extras......

Like the Undead pirate crew, they could definitely go in the corner of doom to never be assembled........
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Just 4 hours to go on this. If anyone does take a punt then let me know and I'll pass on Alex's details so you can arrange for the extras.
Couldn't resist - in at skirmish level.
Just seen an update on this and the miniatures are looking fantastic. Wish I'd bunged a few quid on it now.