Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th September 2013
Stu (ALL) - with Brendan's demise from running D&D (game was planned for this night) I will start running a game bi-weekly from tonight.

Regular players let me know if you still want to play and other interested parties let me know please.

My game is based in Middle-Earth about 120 years after the War of the Ring. I play D&D v3.5.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I'm not going to make it this week. Sad
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(18-09-2013, 10:42 AM)Agincourt Wrote: Stu (ALL) - with Brendan's demise from running D&D (game was planned for this night) I will start running a game bi-weekly from tonight.

Regular players let me know if you still want to play and other interested parties let me know please.

My game is based in Middle-Earth about 120 years after the War of the Ring. I play D&D v3.5.

Paul, I've never Role Played before, but I fancy giving it a try (particularly with MFX RPG coming up.) I'm booked this week, and certainly wouldn't be up for every other week, but if you can squeeze me in every so often, I would appreciate it.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Anyone for 1500pts game of 40k
Ralph - are you bringing your Deadfleet stuff along or do you want me to bring ours?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
sorry vince no longer able to attend this night
(20-09-2013, 11:40 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: sorry vince no longer able to attend this night
No worries Smile
(20-09-2013, 06:10 AM)Shucky Wrote: Anyone for 1500pts game of 40k
Rematch?
I'll be using the same list more than likely.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sound gd. Well I got a new list so see how it fairs
Hi Kev, sorry but im going to have to cancel this week (and all week for the next three months) im being sent to china with work and need to get my visa sorted out next week meaning i'll be in london all week.

sorry, hope you can find a replacement game.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(20-09-2013, 03:55 PM)Simian Wrote: Hi Kev, sorry but im going to have to cancel this week (and all week for the next three months) im being sent to china with work and need to get my visa sorted out next week meaning i'll be in london all week.

sorry, hope you can find a replacement game.

It's ok mate. Hope everything goes smoothly for you
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!