Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th September 2013
(04-09-2013, 11:42 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: I am looking to get into Necromunda if anyone could give me a tutorial game. I don't have a gang at present as wanted to try it out first so I would either need to borrow a gang for the game or I could use some of my 40k figures as proxies... Dan

If we can sort you a game you're more than welcome to borrow my Delaque crew.

Anyone up for taking Dan through a game of Necromunda?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-09-2013, 11:42 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: I am looking to get into Necromunda if anyone could give me a tutorial game. I don't have a gang at present as wanted to try it out first so I would either need to borrow a gang for the game or I could use some of my 40k figures as proxies... Dan

Dan i'll happily give you a game of necromunda, i have 2 gangs with large amount of models for both, so we'll make new gangs on the day for you to try it out.

the gangs i have are Goliath and orlock, but you can happily proxy them as any of the house gangs (if its first time playing in a long time, use a house gang).
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(31-08-2013, 09:58 PM)Embolden Wrote: Big Rob are you up for a rematch?

Game on! Big Grin

What ever happens no draws this time. We flit a coin if we have too Tongue
(05-09-2013, 11:29 AM)Cookie101 Wrote:

Dan i'll happily give you a game of necromunda, i have 2 gangs with large amount of models for both, so we'll make new gangs on the day for you to try it out.

the gangs i have are Goliath and orlock, but you can happily proxy them as any of the house gangs (if its first time playing in a long time, use a house gang).

Sounds good! I was thinking of an Orlock gang so will try them out if that's ok?
40k - Orks
(05-09-2013, 09:05 AM)Stuart Wrote:

If we can sort you a game you're more than welcome to borrow my Delaque crew.

Anyone up for taking Dan through a game of Necromunda?

Thanks Stuart. Sam has offered to run through a game with me.
40k - Orks
(05-09-2013, 10:24 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 11:29 AM)Cookie101 Wrote:

Sounds good! I was thinking of an Orlock gang so will try them out if that's ok?

that's fine i'll fix some more models up for Tuesday then
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(04-09-2013, 10:53 PM)GreyKnight Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 09:40 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Battlefleet Gothic Campaign Game?

I'll play you next JJ.

Oh great.... I mean YAY! :p
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(05-09-2013, 04:42 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(31-08-2013, 09:58 PM)Embolden Wrote: Big Rob are you up for a rematch?

Game on! Big Grin

What ever happens no draws this time. We flit a coin if we have too Tongue

Cooool! Cool

Will has agreed to be my opponent for BFG.
Updated list of games arranged.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."