Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th August 2013
dark heresy RPG again this week where we'll be no doubt spending more time cursing the dice than heretics lol
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
(18-08-2013, 03:49 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: Ill go for bfg or fow or maybe some other acronym Based game if its offered! =)

(24-08-2013, 12:09 PM)Rebel Squirrel Wrote: I'm back up and running with a car again - so as was supposed to be last week, 1000pts WHFB (Skaven)

I'm still new to it, that didn't change from last week.

I'll try not to crash en route this time.

Anyone free for BFG, FoW or WFB?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(22-08-2013, 06:33 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: You're on Alan. May see you the weekend to sort out points etc,

@cheZZor I have warriors of chaos if you need to borrow any terry, I have six skullcrushers, about 30 chaos warriors and 30 marauders. As well as a giant, a chimera, and 3 dragon ogres

Could do. I was going to try and get my skullcrushers, knights and a few more warriors built over the weekend but they're currently at a mates house and I can't get them in time.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Stu, god knows where my Welsh have disappeared to. The dice have gone also, which is annoying. However I have painted up my Warlord, who had previously been assembled. At least it proves I wasn't imagining owning the things. I'll bring him, some measuring sticks, and various types of Lizards to represent my stuff tomorrow if thats ok.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Cancel - I will not be able to check the forum before this evening, and I do not want to find out that someone has accepted the game 5 mins before I need to leave.

I will try again for a couple of weeks time.

Have a good evening guys.
Change of plan- me Alan Mick and Simon will be playing 500pt dystopian wars to try and refresh the rules a bit
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(26-08-2013, 09:44 PM)Gareth Wrote: Stu, god knows where my Welsh have disappeared to. The dice have gone also, which is annoying. However I have painted up my Warlord, who had previously been assembled. At least it proves I wasn't imagining owning the things. I'll bring him, some measuring sticks, and various types of Lizards to represent my stuff tomorrow if thats ok.

No problem Gaz, Vikings vs. Lizards should make for an interesting game scenario!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Will still needs a game of Fantasy by the way,
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
me an sam will be going back to the eastern font with some flames of war
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
sorry dave wont be able to make it tonight.

got things going on that have tied me up sorry about this

hopefully this wont happen next week
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth