Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th August 2013
I'll bring my rulebook in next week and you can borrow it - may just give you a head start. The rules themselves are very straightforward, and there's not massive scope for tweaking forces. The faction specific rules (boards) give the game most of its character.

1 pt = 4 Hearthguard, 8 Warriors or 12 Levies, and you get a (non-character) Warlord for free.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ill go for bfg or fow or maybe some other acronym Based game if its offered! =)
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Gonna be looking for a WHFB game. Hopefully I should have more built by then and i'll come up with a list. Anyone up for it? Not too competitive though, i'm still learning Tongue
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Looking for 40k 1,500 pts
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Would like another 40k game if possible 1500pts will still need basic instruction to play though.
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
Blood bowl vs. Tom's Humans if possible. I have PMed him. Hope he can make it.
(20-08-2013, 01:17 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Gonna be looking for a WHFB game. Hopefully I should have more built by then and i'll come up with a list. Anyone up for it? Not too competitive though, i'm still learning Tongue

I can give you a game Terry if you like? How many points?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(21-08-2013, 08:37 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(20-08-2013, 01:17 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Gonna be looking for a WHFB game. Hopefully I should have more built by then and i'll come up with a list. Anyone up for it? Not too competitive though, i'm still learning Tongue

I think around 2k.. I have about 3k worth of models but some still need assembling Tongue I need to work out a list which I could do with some help with as i'm quite new to fantasy and don't know which are the best magical items to take etc..
(21-08-2013, 11:11 AM)CheZZoR Wrote:

I think around 2k.. I have about 3k worth of models but some still need assembling Tongue I need to work out a list which I could do with some help with as i'm quite new to fantasy and don't know which are the best magical items to take etc..

We can work on it together then! haha. 2,400pts suit you?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(21-08-2013, 01:31 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(21-08-2013, 11:11 AM)CheZZoR Wrote:

We can work on it together then! haha. 2,400pts suit you?

Possibly. I'll bring everything I have built and I can work out a list from that Tongue I have 24 warriors, 5 knights and 2 out of 3 skullcrushers still on sprues but i'll work hard over the rest of the week/weekend to get as much built as possible.

Currently I have built - Chaos Lord, Daemon Prince, gorebeast chariot, 12 warriors, 20 marauders, 5 knights, 10 warhounds and 1 skullcrusher so i'm a little limited.