Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th August 2013
Argh, I was so busy running away from javelins that forgot to take any photos tonight Sad
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
There is one thing that I should be doing to do well with my Lizards, and that's use Skinks in a hit and run fashion (called Cloud Skinks, on the Tourney circuit.) Having looked at the rules for the Welsh, it appears I should use them in a hit and run fashion similar to Cloud Skinks.

I hate playing a game in a cloud Skink fashion Sad
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Cheers for the game Chris!

Cheers for the game Kev, was an interesting one and one that i think could have gone your way with a couple of strategy changes. Target priority is a nightmare (and one i struggle with) and the avatar barrelling down on you is a good distraction.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Cheers for the game Keith, i have sent my dice to be mellted after the poor showing! I have never rolled so many 1's when needing a 2+! (not to take anything away from your general play, which was very good!)

And you killed my stormvermin! Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(28-08-2013, 06:06 AM)Embolden Wrote: Cheers for the game Chris!

Yeah thanks Rob, was a pretty devastating lesson in Eldar firepower - my list experiment definitely didn't work! Next time I will get my revenge....possibly...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hi Vince, yeah, all I can say is that's the first time those dice have been rolled in anger, and I'm very happy with my purchase :-)

Really enjoyed the game, and could really have gone either way after 1-1 in the first half. My whole plan relied on winning the physical fight in the second half, otherwise I would have either lost the ball or been forced to score early, giving you the chance to equalise. But even so, especially in the first half, there was a lot of give and take, and a lot of close calls! I think having the troll this time really helped, and my werewolf with tackle really came in handy pinning those gutter runners to the sidelines.

And sorry about the stormvermin!
(28-08-2013, 07:45 AM)Simian Wrote: Cheers for the game Kev, was an interesting one and one that i think could have gone your way with a couple of strategy changes. Target priority is a nightmare (and one i struggle with) and the avatar barrelling down on you is a good distraction.

Thank you too for explaining as we went along again
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!