Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Campagin - Campaign Pack added to post1
Over the next couple of months/weeks I'm looking to start a 40k campagin, using this map:

[Image: 20090516192937Rome_total_war_map_zps25850249.jpg]

Max of 6 players (first come first serve) (Campaign will start once the 6 players have signed up)

Each player will receive a number of secret objectives.

Basically, each player will start with a territory (see areas on map boarders are highlighted in red), each player will have different aims and objectives (basically there reason for taking part), each non player occupied territory will have an indigenous population, which could be welcoming, hostile, neutral, deceitful, allies etc. These people can be manipulated, wiped out or controlled.

Full rules to follow asap

So who's interested?

I will be Campaign GM (so to speak) as there will be diplomacy, secrecy, assassinations so someone neutral to act as the indigenous population that can be interacted with.

Post here or PM to show your interest!

Player1: Vince
Player2: Sam
Player3: Alan
Player4: Rob
Player5: Chris
Player6: Ben

Attached Files
.docx   Campaign.docx (Size: 26.46 KB / Downloads: 275)

Yep im in!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I would be mad to say no, another world for warlord wrecker to conquer as part of his ever growing empire!

prepare for you destruction little world because when i'm done you'll be another burning dead rock in space
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
yes pls how many points will it be???
Max battle size will be 1500pts, maybe a few larger ones, but no bigger than 2000per player

Necrons can do diplomacy. This looks fun. It will also give me an excuse to play Trazyn the Infinite. He fits his fluff very well.
when is it ill probs use eldar but if i have time would love to use dark eldar either way i see u use the word manipulated and this makes me happy
Wow, this is filling up quick!

Cheers guys!! Smile

I am in!! Don't forget to put yourself as a player rob!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I will be organiser only, plus if/when the neutral forces have a fight, I can take control of them.

1 place left!