Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham Combat comrades results
Battlefield Birmingham Combat comrades results for Team Redditch, otherwise known as Hot Tub Marine Machine

Game 1 - Loss
Played against blood angels and Grey knights, 4 Storm ravens, evil list we were lucky not to get tabled.

Game 2 - Win
Spacewolves and Blood angels, Managed to hold 3 objectives and slay the warlord and line breaker to win the game.

Game 3 - Win
Tau and Dark angels, despite a mass deep strike of 10 terminators, Dante managed to kill the first of his two riptides over the weekend and with the friendly dark angels holding two objectives, the sanguinary Guard captured a third to take us to the win.

Game 4 - Loss (tabled)
Tau and Chaos, we didn't play this one well and got tabled in turn 6. Dante did kill his second riptide but it was a kill points game and the 2 helldrakes ran roughshod over us.

Game 5 - Win
Marines and Necrons, 4 flyers that dominated but couldn't quite finish off any unit. at the end of turn 5 the game ended. Azrael and company were holding our objective, a ravenwing biker was the relic (we were playing emperors will and Relic combined) and 1 sanguinary guard was contesting theirs. If it had gone longer things may have been different! Maybe...

Model of the weekend, Brother corbulo, an absolute beast. Tanked saves on his 2+ FnP like a boss and dealt some damage with his chainsword too.

We finished with 3 wins and 2 losses giving us 92 points. a great result! thank you Nick for being a great partner on this on, I think I learnt a fair bit about tactics too!

would be great to do it again!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Grats guys. Sounds like you had some fun kicking ass.
Same to you mate! Was great fun! Pretty pleased with how we played despite my epic hangover this morning :p
Well played sirs!

Oh, this was the list Nick and I took.

Dark angels – 900 points
HQ
Azrael - 215
Troops
10 x tactical Marine (140) – Plasma Cannon (15), flamer(5) - 160
6 x Deathwing terminators (264) – TH/SS (5), CF (5), Assault cannon (20) - 294
3 x Ravenwing (80) - 2 melta guns(20) – 100
Heavy Support
5 man Devastator squad (70) – Lascannon (20), plasma cannon (15), 2 missile launchers (30) – 135
Total – 904

Blood Angels – 900 points
Commander Dante 225

1 Sanguinary Priests 105
• Brother Corbulo

Sanguinary Guard: infernus pistol; plasma pistol; power fist; Chapter Banner. 260
Sanguinary Guard: plasma pistol; power fist. 220

Aegis Defence Lines: gun emplacement with Icarus lascannon. 85
Total – 895
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Final results are in.

1. Princess and the Pervert 130
2. Fat kids are harder to kidnap 121
3. The old and the bold 110
4. The hungry hungry hippos 109
5. Beauty and the beast 96
6. Faulty Dice 92*
6. Hot tub marine machine 92*
8. Avalanche 82
9. When toasters attack 82
10. Team beard 81
11. Cold ass honkeys 72
12. You can't stop the metal 68
13. I'd rather be playing with myself 67
14. Damocles Crusade 64
15. Back up plan 48
16. Why do all these colours that I can smell not sound like strawberry 43
17. Cold Steel and Courage 38
18. Baals defenders 9

*Draw on both tournament points and victory points! I smell a singles rematch at Battlefield Birmingham 4 lol.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Not to shabby considering our list made no sense haha pretty happy with that!
Sounds great, well done!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari