Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 30th July 2013
(27-07-2013, 09:12 PM)GreyKnight Wrote:
(25-07-2013, 01:01 PM)Stuart Wrote: Up for some SAGA, Necromunda, SBH, usual stuff.

Hi Stuart

I'd be up for Necromunda so long as you don't mind me being a little rusty (you'll have to prompt me a bit). I have Redemptionists.

Hi Graham, sounds good - I'm not the best with the rules, but I'm sure we can muddle through!

Fancy more of an intro game, or delving into the campaign? I can revert to a starter crew if you're just after a refresher?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(28-07-2013, 11:50 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(27-07-2013, 09:12 PM)GreyKnight Wrote:
(25-07-2013, 01:01 PM)Stuart Wrote: Up for some SAGA, Necromunda, SBH, usual stuff.

Hi Stuart

I'd be up for Necromunda so long as you don't mind me being a little rusty (you'll have to prompt me a bit). I have Redemptionists.

Hi Graham, sounds good - I'm not the best with the rules, but I'm sure we can muddle through!

Fancy more of an intro game, or delving into the campaign? I can revert to a starter crew if you're just after a refresher?

Lets get me in to the campaign - I don't see the point of playing Necromunda if your gang isn't going to advance (same with Blood Bowl).

I'll do a rule reading session today and make a gang. Need to go and buy some promethium too and refill the flamers...
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Great stuff - I'll get my roster updated to reflect the game against Paul last week.
I'm not going to make it this week or next as ill be on holiday next week (hopefully)
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Updated list of games arranged so far.
(26-07-2013, 01:08 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(25-07-2013, 10:11 PM)big necron Wrote: anybody up for a game of 40k?

I'll play you

Tom, I tyhink I need to play you in the league - Do you want to make it a league game.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Tom has had to cancel our game.

Looking for something, only have a 40k army with me, but willing to play anything if something can be provided.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Me, Simon, Mick and Alan will be super dungeon exploring, but I can't remember if Ralf was down this week so we may end up playing something else
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

All

Please apologise to Sam but I will not be able to make it tonight - apologies. Hopefully there are those who can stand in.

Unfortunately 7 is just proving too problematic to attend, so for a couple of months I shall bow out gracefully.

I will of course be available for games day time as before if anyone fancies a game, but unfortunately evenings are just too tight due to the travelling time from Brum at the moment.

Apologies to Sam and see you all soon, probably when the tunnels open or they sack me, whichever comes first!
(30-07-2013, 01:11 PM)wako13 Wrote: Tom has had to cancel our game.

Looking for something, only have a 40k army with me, but willing to play anything if something can be provided.

(30-07-2013, 02:31 PM)The Count Wrote: All

Please apologise to Sam but I will not be able to make it tonight - apologies. Hopefully there are those who can stand in.

Unfortunately 7 is just proving too problematic to attend, so for a couple of months I shall bow out gracefully.

I will of course be available for games day time as before if anyone fancies a game, but unfortunately evenings are just too tight due to the travelling time from Brum at the moment.

Apologies to Sam and see you all soon, probably when the tunnels open or they sack me, whichever comes first!

Sam, Dave - shall I pencil you chaps in for a game?