Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 6th June 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Monday 6th June, Windmill Community Centre from 7.00pm till 10.00pm.

Back in the small hall this week.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Myself, Mick, Luke and Justin will be scrapping it out in a 4-way, 15 point, Khador vs Menoth Warmachine brawl.
this week i am throwing down the gauntlet and i am willing to play fantasy with my orcs and marines or orks with w40k. also up for some lotr action.

who will pick up my gauntlet.
Wish I had my FoW stuff painted, it would have been a good night to do some D-Day battles. Ah well, maybe next year.

I can do 1500 points LoTR, good or evil.
Dark Wolf: If You want to play Fantasy with Your marines i will rather refuse a challenge. Hahaha
Otherwise my DE are still hungry for more slave bodies and fresh blood to fill the altar up.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Agincourt: What do you think about swaping our armies. I would like to command HE vs DE in 1500 point battle. Just to show You few tricks and prove that winning ability does not rely only on strenght of the army but On Your individual plan, deployment, and choices You make during the battle. You can make so many powerful and even cheesy HE rosters for 1500 point. Believe me Paul Smile
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(01-06-2011, 06:37 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: Dark Wolf: If You want to play Fantasy with Your marines i will rather refuse a challenge. Hahaha
Otherwise my DE are still hungry for more slave bodies and fresh blood to fill the altar up.

I'd love to sort of revenge my dad with the might of waaagggghhh magic and raw orks with there choppas ready to slaughter thousands of your small little skiny things.

mwwahahaha

tom
feel the rath of waaaaghh Tom Thraka
Andy, if you want to play my dad and swap armies that is fine. I can just mind another enemy to pcik up my gauntlet.

tom
I will be there with a fantasy army, so depending on what the three of you decide I can slot in against whoever is awaiting an opponent.
to be honest i think it would be good for my dad if he swapped armies with andy it could really change his battle stile for better or worse. I dkon't mind who i play just wanna make sure everyone gets a game this week.
if one of you hasn't played agenst orcs before i would think this would be a good week to play them.