Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick board game question
Hi all. Saw a few people playing a game of thrones based card game a few weeks back and wondered what it was. Ta. Matt
It was the game of thrones card game from fantasy flight, though we were playing with the first edition which Ralph bought in. The newer version still works similar but has an updated card set as far as I'm aware. A few of us are looking into playing one of the living card game sets and looks like we're settling on the star wars game
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

That reminds me, steep outlay, but should offer a degree of savings, are these LCG subscriptions by OG Games.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
How do you mean, Gareth?
We've got the starter set made by fantasy flight.

Yeah, 'twas my set of 6 decks of the game of thrones ccg, will bring it again some time.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
(06-05-2013, 11:07 PM)Raowulf Wrote: How do you mean, Gareth?
We've got the starter set made by fantasy flight.

Well I think £100 is steep. But you could save about £35, if you took a sub.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
£100 for what? The lcg is £30.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
have you clicked the link????
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I can offer you 16 Game of thrones packs - make me an offer!