Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warmahordes To Arms! Warmachine 35pt Tournament @ Total Wargamer - POSTPONED
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully I'll have chance to accrue a day pass for the rescheduled date.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(25-05-2013, 04:32 PM)Gareth Wrote: Arse crack. I bloody did the expo today because this was happening.

Sorry Gaz, just had an email saying a load of people were dropping due to various reasons, and Alan & Justin have bailed as well, leaving me with 1 player. 2 if I include you.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Yeah no worries. I have plans to use the day getting stuff done for WHW. Seeing as I was hoping the Ricoh had set fire, so I had Wed/Thursday to paint, your news was a boom. But I could have spent the afternoon asleep, which is one of my favourite hobbies after work, and gone tomorrow.

Let us know the new date, and I could certainly do with a game or two, worth of practice. Especially with a funky list I was going to try to use.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen