Poll: I'd LOVE a RedWarSoc t-shirt for £12 in the following size...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Small (34 - 36 inch chest)
8.70%
2 8.70%
Medium (38 - 40 inch chest)
26.09%
6 26.09%
Large (42 inch chest)
21.74%
5 21.74%
X-Large (44 inch chest)
30.43%
7 30.43%
XX-Large (46 - 48 inch chest)
13.04%
3 13.04%
Child size if possible?
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedWarSoc T-Shirts
(22-01-2014, 08:05 PM)Stuart Wrote: Would the logo stretch across the entire front of the shirt or just cover a small area?

we can have the logo across the entire chest area of the T-shirt and in-between the shoulders on the back.

edit: you asked about the dark red T-shirt, they have a red and a darker red T-shirt, but not a really dark red.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Cheers Sam. Thinking about it the graphic might be in raster format (Photoshop) but hopefully that will be OK - I'll dig it out now and remove the red fill.

There seemed to be quite a bit of interest judging from the last poll so hopefully we should still be able to shift at least 10 shirts, maybe even 20. The difficulty will be getting everyone to respond by tomorrow night, and possibly until we have definite prices. Presumably we can gauge interest and place an order next week rather than rushing for tomorrow?

Many thanks for your efforts with this.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'll still get one. However to be honest I would still prefer an Embrodered polo short, mainly because they last longer, and actually look better.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(22-01-2014, 08:21 PM)Stuart Wrote: Cheers Sam. Thinking about it the graphic might be in raster format (Photoshop) but hopefully that will be OK - I'll dig it out now and remove the red fill.

There seemed to be quite a bit of interest judging from the last poll so hopefully we should still be able to shift at least 10 shirts, maybe even 20. The difficulty will be getting everyone to respond by tomorrow night, and possibly until we have definite prices. Presumably we can gauge interest and place an order next week rather than rushing for tomorrow?

Many thanks for your efforts with this.

we can delay it till next week, I just know there's a bulk order they are making this week so it would cut down on cost to get the shirts ordered this week.

(22-01-2014, 08:23 PM)Gareth Wrote: I'll still get one. However to be honest I would still prefer an Embrodered polo short, mainly because they last longer, and actually look better.

I'll get the prices for T-shirts and polo shirts then seeing as how there's more than one person asking for polo shirts

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
(22-01-2014, 08:14 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: edit: you asked about the dark red T-shirt, they have a red and a darker red T-shirt, but not a really dark red.

Go for black for now - most people would be happy with that I think (I just always thought the red would set us apart a little and emphasise the redwarsoc). Would be good to get quotes for both t-shirts and polo shirts if possible, and potentially a mix of the two?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(22-01-2014, 08:25 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(22-01-2014, 08:14 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: edit: you asked about the dark red T-shirt, they have a red and a darker red T-shirt, but not a really dark red.

Go for black for now - most people would be happy with that I think (I just always thought the red would set us apart a little and emphasise the redwarsoc). Would be good to get quotes for both t-shirts and polo shirts if possible, and potentially a mix of the two?

Ok will have the price check list for tomorrow will consist off:

black/red T-shirts
black/red Polo shirts
print per shirt
embroided name per shirt

anything else people want to get the price checked while I'm at it

Ill happily pay whatever (within reason) be cool to have them at Bb
Nice one Sam! I would prefer a dark red polo shirt, but would go with a t-shirt of either colour if that's what's on offer. Medium size please.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
List looks good to me Sam Smile

Count me in for one too!
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!