Poll: I'd LOVE a RedWarSoc t-shirt for £12 in the following size...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Small (34 - 36 inch chest)
8.70%
2 8.70%
Medium (38 - 40 inch chest)
26.09%
6 26.09%
Large (42 inch chest)
21.74%
5 21.74%
X-Large (44 inch chest)
30.43%
7 30.43%
XX-Large (46 - 48 inch chest)
13.04%
3 13.04%
Child size if possible?
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedWarSoc T-Shirts
(04-02-2014, 11:22 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: turns out they had to order the shirts in so they will be done for Tuesday 10th.

and you guys don't have to pay till I get the invoice listing the prices of the shirts.

Is it possible to add one to the order for JJ?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Shirts are in!

got all the shirts in.

just want to double check who wants their shirts for Battle field Birmingham. I got the list of people going sitting at

Embolden (has shirt)
Nick
Chris
Peachy
Gareth
Simian

if I've missed anyone let me know and I'll be sure to pull the shirt out and bring it up tomorrow.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Awesome!! Thanks mate!
im not going to battlefield. I'll be at the club on tuesday
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Nice one thanks Sam!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
right guys got given the invoice today, the shirt came out to be £12.50 plus 20% VAT which makes it £15 a shirt.

if people can get that money to me as soon as possible that'll be great.

for people who still want shirts, just say how many what size and the name you want on it and once a few people have asked I'll put another order in, as I've checked it and they need to order the shirts in as they have none in stock

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
(10-03-2014, 06:41 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: right guys got given the invoice today, the shirt came out to be £12.50 plus 20% VAT which makes it £15 a shirt.

if people can get that money to me as soon as possible that'll be great.

for people who still want shirts, just say how many what size and the name you want on it and once a few people have asked I'll put another order in, as I've checked it and they need to order the shirts in as they have none in stock

I'll have it with me tomorrow. cheers again!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I won't be at the club for a few weeks as I've been stuck on late Tuesdays for a while. Can transfer it to your bank if you like? Pm me when you get a chance mate n wel sort summation out Smile
right guys I need all remaining people to pay me for shirts by 4th of April so I have time to get any money out of the bank to pay for the 5th apiril

here's the list of people who still need to pay:
small - Nick
small - Dark Wolf
medium - Dan
large - Agincourt
large - Etched Oracle
2 large - Peachy
xxlarge - Cookie (I get paid 4th apiril so I'm covered)
xxlarge - Saber

we have 1 more Tuesday (1st of apiril) if you can't get the money to me by then you can send it to my paypal which is:
Sam cook
make sure the email is samcook1990@live.co.uk

or you can send it to my bank account which is:
Halifax bank
sort code 11-11-34
account number 00792705

if you pay by either of these methods pm me on here so I know who sent the money

(10-03-2014, 06:41 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: for people who still want shirts, just say how many what size and the name you want on it and once a few people have asked I'll put another order in, as I've checked it and they need to order the shirts in as they have none in stock

Me please. 1 Large with "JJ" on it please??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.