Poll: I'd LOVE a RedWarSoc t-shirt for £12 in the following size...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Small (34 - 36 inch chest)
8.70%
2 8.70%
Medium (38 - 40 inch chest)
26.09%
6 26.09%
Large (42 inch chest)
21.74%
5 21.74%
X-Large (44 inch chest)
30.43%
7 30.43%
XX-Large (46 - 48 inch chest)
13.04%
3 13.04%
Child size if possible?
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedWarSoc T-Shirts
Black with white writing? Shouldn't be much more of an increase.
For the Angelic Horde!
It's the change to the design that incurs the cost, as they have to set up a different screen print. Minimum order run per screen is 25 shirts.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Would of loved a polo shirt (i have an addiction...) but have voted medium

dragging this out for the guys going to battlefield Birmingham, been mentioned last night getting shirts sorted for the tournament, my sister works for a embroidery company, if we can get sizes and number sorted by Thursday night they can get the shirts done within a week. so asking now how many shirts we want and what sizes we need, we would use the image off the first page for the print which can be put on the front and back of the T-shirts
or we can have 'Redditch wargaming society' embroided on front of the T-shirts.

also we need to pick a colour for the shirt its either all red or all black to keep thing simple.

should be about £10 -£15 a shirt, cant see it being any more than that.

so hurry up and make up your minds about this so we can get this sorted.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I would love a Redditch Wargaming Polo Shirt to take to Battlefield Birmingham! Big Grin

Could we have names put on them, IE I would like Embolden on the back or something :p

Edit: Sam make mine a Medium :p

That sounds great Sam...
  • Can you get some definite prices for t-shirts and/or polo shirts? Assume the design from the first post for now.
  • Do they do *very* dark red shirts? Failing that we can settle for black.
  • What would the minimum order quantity be?
I can provide the artwork in vector format. While having individual names would be nice I suspect that would add to the cost quite considerably, although there's nothing to stop individuals getting names applied to the shirts afterwards.
(22-01-2014, 07:48 PM)Embolden Wrote: I would love a Redditch Wargaming Polo Shirt to take to Battlefield Birmingham! Big Grin

Could we have names put on them, IE I would like Embolden on the back or something :p

Edit: Sam make mine a Medium :p

yes we can get that done if you wanted.

edit: talked it over with my sister about the prices. the easiest and cheapest thing to do is to have black T-shirts with the logo on the first page printed onto the front minus the red back ground, then have our names (real life names or forum names) put on the back of the T-shirts.

sorry embolden polo shirts would be more expensive and with the name and print swapped round (aka the name on front and the print on the back), if you want that done we'll have to get the price for you.

this should be doable for less than £15 a person. I'll get a confirmation of the prices for tomorrow night, by which time I need the sizes for people who want the T-shirts so they can order the T-shirts as part of a bulk order to cut down on cost (and save us some more money)

so all I need is sizes off you guys who want T-shirts

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
Excellent work Sam - how many would we have to order? Would the logo stretch across the entire front of the shirt or just cover a small area?
Awesome, can you get a price for the cheapest Polo shirt IE just the logo on front/back? Like Stu said, how many would we/I have to order?

If not I'll go medium t-shirt :p

(22-01-2014, 08:01 PM)Stuart Wrote: That sounds great Sam...
  • Can you get some definite prices for t-shirts and/or polo shirts? Assume the design from the first post for now.
  • Do they do *very* dark red shirts? Failing that we can settle for black.
  • What would the minimum order quantity be?
I can provide the artwork in vector format. While having individual names would be nice I suspect that would add to the cost quite considerably, although there's nothing to stop individuals getting names applied to the shirts afterwards.

prices will be coming tomorrow when my sister gets home from work.

I've seen the catalogue they order from I recall seeing a dark red T-shirt in there, but I know they always have black in stock.

minimum order quantity is however many you want, want to order one for yourself they can do it, but bulk orders will be cheaper on the delivery to the workplace (I can get my sister to bring them to me and then I bring them to you guys at the club).

if you can send me a copy of the artwork in its vector format I can get it on a disk for them to use on their systems.