Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 9th April 2013
Im up this week, can play bloodbowl, fantasy, cutlass, saga, fow wings of war. ok Im not fussy !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
2400, though as it is an event practice, if you use woodies or beast men it is 2600 or 2500 for orcs. I am using woodies.
(02-04-2013, 06:59 AM)The Count Wrote: 2400, though as it is an event practice, if you use woodies or beast men it is 2600 or 2500 for orcs. I am using woodies.

hmm 2400 points of high elves or 2500 pts of orcs, i'll get both armies out and see what i can come up with this weekend
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
free for fantasy, malifaux or warmachine. Maybe a chaos v chaos against JJ?
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(20-03-2013, 08:15 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(20-03-2013, 03:15 PM)manrogue Wrote: May potentially be looking for a 40K game with my Tau if i can get them built in time......

I'd be up for that mate!

Not sure if will be able to field my Tau this week as lloks like massive delays have hit the Tau Sad -
From dakka
Dear Customers,

Late yesterday afternoon we were informed that due to an unpredicted level of demand, Games Workshop are unlikely to be able to supply many of the new Tau models due for launch this Saturday.

According to a conversation we had with Games Workshop's Trade Department, virtually the entire range of Tau is now out of stock. Games Workshop's own site has removed the launch date and put an expected one to two week wait on these products.

A small part of the range (mainly the new Tau Codex) are unaffected and we should still receive significant quantities of these in time for Saturday; some of the others (e.g. Hammerhead) we still expect to receive this week but we will be unable to reorder additional stock for a small period. Unfortunately, the most popular new products (e.g. Riptide Battlesuit, new XV8 Commander and Commander Shadowsun) are in such high demand that instead of the hundreds that we requested we are likely to only end up with a handful, if any, for release day.

Based on current Games Workshop estimates we expect Riptides to be available in proper numbers around 19th April. In the mean time we have shifted the release date for those products to the 19th April since the stock shortage effectively pushes the release back to then. Any stock we receive in the meantime will be allocated in date order, so the earliest orders get the priority since they will be the customers who have been waiting the longest.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this delay may cause and assure you that any frustration or disbelief you are experiencing is matched by all the staff at Dark Sphere.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Nick, sorry but I'm not going to be able to come this week either, glad you got a game yesterday and hope you can rearrange this one. Happy to give you an intro to fantasy another time.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(03-04-2013, 12:25 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Nick, sorry but I'm not going to be able to come this week either, glad you got a game yesterday and hope you can rearrange this one. Happy to give you an intro to fantasy another time.

That's fine mate, and yeah wel re arrange both games at some point Smile
Looking for 40k if anyone is free?
(03-04-2013, 12:54 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Looking for 40k if anyone is free?

I have put you in against JJ. He's after a small learner Fantasy, same with you, so I'll play guide for the night if that's ok with you both.

JJ if that's ok with you what size game do you fancy?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm not down for anything at the moment, but willing to give Munchkin a go - Have never played but it looks good.

I assume it is the Card Game.

If not 40k, FoW, Necromunda or MtG
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance