Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2nd April 2013
Nick really sorry had a family emergency and can't make tonight's game, hope you find someone else to play, was looking forward to it.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yes

Put entry on next weeks but forgot this week. As Gareth says, 2400pts, but woodies and beastmen get 2600, orcs get 2500

Cheers

Matt
(02-04-2013, 09:22 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Nick really sorry had a family emergency and can't make tonight's game, hope you find someone else to play, was looking forward to it.

Not a problem mate, hope all is well!
Anyone else free for for 40k?
(02-04-2013, 11:00 AM)The Count Wrote: Yes

Put entry on next weeks but forgot this week. As Gareth says, 2400pts, but woodies and beastmen get 2600, orcs get 2500

Cheers

Matt

Ah OK well nobody told me it was a "special" game. I can't get anywhere near 2,400 pts in Fantasy and I was looking for a small intro-type game really.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Phew Smile I'm playing Carl! Hope everything's ok Chris! Lemmi know if we're still on for next week.
I'm sorry Sam but im not going to be able to make it down tonight, there are too many things I need to get done before tomorrow. my apologies for the late dropout, hope you can find another game.
(02-04-2013, 05:58 PM)machineuk Wrote: I'm sorry Sam but im not going to be able to make it down tonight, there are too many things I need to get done before tomorrow. my apologies for the late dropout, hope you can find another game.

well i'm stuck for a game now.....

anyone need a game of 40k, quickest thing i can get organised on the fly.

or if Vince and Dave don't mind a 3 way necromunda game???
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Oh well, wasted trip. Never mind. Best get the paints out!
Cheers for the Necromunda games Dave, was a lot of fun! Two very contrasting games, me winning the first and you the second!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven