Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2nd April 2013
Big Rob are you up for some 40k action? 1850pts?

This is the week myself, Justin, Mick & Gareth are playing one of the Game Of Thrones card games with Ralph I believe?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(28-03-2013, 06:24 AM)Embolden Wrote: Big Rob are you up for some 40k action? 1850pts?

Sorry dude can't make this week.
(28-03-2013, 01:22 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: This is the week myself, Justin, Mick & Gareth are playing one of the Game Of Thrones card games with Ralph I believe?

Me?? As much fun as that sounds, doing something non-mini based, I'm going to be getting schooled by Tom at BB. Or did you mean Sir Alan of Alcester?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Anybody looking for a game of 40k
(27-03-2013, 07:51 AM)Embolden Wrote: I'm looking for a game of 40k!

(28-03-2013, 07:36 PM)big necron Wrote: Anybody looking for a game of 40k

Game on?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi guys hoping to come next week, anyone fancy a game of 40k, I play space marines, I will warn you though I haven't played in years so if anyone has the patience to help me out would be nice cheers.
(21-03-2013, 03:15 PM)wako13 Wrote:
(21-03-2013, 09:39 AM)40knerd99 Wrote:
(20-03-2013, 02:31 PM)wako13 Wrote: 40K, FoW, Necromunda
Fow torney? Im stuck with my motor company.

Playing necroumnda this week, how about the 9th

Find by me mate. Then it'll be infantry vs infantry. At 15 has not given me any advantage whatsoever. But im stuck with company from market garden. at 15 just sounded sooo good! Man i wish i would have taken a turning tide list for the tourney!Sad
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

As usual im up for fow
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

I can play someone this week if needed Rob, David or Tom either is fine.