Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robotech RPG Kickstarter soon
Not sure if anyone is a big Robotech fan but found this earlier-
www.palladiumbooks.com_index.php?option=com_content_view=article_id=649:palladium-booksr-weekly-update-february-21-2013_catid=52:weekly-updates_Itemid=183

Looks like a kickstarter is incoming March, bit aprehensive about it though as i have been hearing bad things about Palladium..... Plus i don't like this paragraph-

3. The success of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ could be huge for Palladium Books as a company. A successful launch of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is the final piece of the puzzle to make Palladium Books® strong again. A successful launch will enable us to eliminate debt and give Palladium the resources to hire more staff and more freelance talent and do so much more for ALL our game lines. I already have a dream team of creators lined up to bring on board. They can hardly wait. The excitement is electric.

Surely shouldn't be using funds from a Kickstarter to eliminate debt?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
They mean if the product launch is a success it will help clear the debt. Anyone launching a kickstarter hopes the final product will go on to make them more money.
Palladium were once one of the best to companies but they were nearly destroyed by embezzlement by a member of staff, fans were so keen to help them that they offered to donate money. Through some high price limited edition prints and other stuff they raised enough money from fans to survive.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.