Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th March 2013
No worries, as I have no idea what army you are talking about anyway!

See you tonight
would the council mind if i came in and did some building and painting, if i cant get a game i could use the time to paint up some necromunda gangs and do some more conversions.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Feel free Sam.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
cool i'll bring some old newspaper and stuff so i don't wreck the table.

guess i'll have to sort out the bits before hand, that or bring my bit boxes with me.

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
change of plan got home from work and fell asleep on my bed as i was getting changed, don't want that happening while i'm at club, so i'll skip this week and instead catch up on lost sleep

im also gunna give tonight a miss,cold weather + motorbike hasn't done me anygood!
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Cheers for the game Tom, sorry I pulled that draw out of no where! That army is awesome!

Great game tonight Rob! Could have gone either way. I think if the game didn't end you'd have won. I've never been so happy to see a 2 on a dice! Brother Corbulo for the win Big Grin